Sunday, March 30, 2014

Quarter 2 #1 Suggested Research Method/Why? Poverty

For my semester project I am thinking about using survey research to find out just how much people actually know about poverty. Being that I learned so much through my research in the previous quarter, I thought it would be interesting to see if people know the things I just recently learned. Before I did my research, I thought I knew so much more than I actually did about poverty. I think it will be interesting to see how much people know, or don't know on the subject of poverty. I think that I might ask some questions about certain factual information on poverty while also asking some opinionated questions. Since I have really learned a great deal of information, hopefully my survey will help me to see what people don't understand about poverty so that I might be able to teach them some things that they don't already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment