Monday, April 7, 2014

#2 Strategy/Plan for Research

For my survey, I plan to make a Google doc. with questions regarding how much people in the middle class actually know about poverty. Since I learned an enormous amount about poverty, and really didn't know as much as I thought I did, I believe that many people also probably do not know a lot about poverty in the world. I am going to put my survey on Facebook so that my friends and people my age will be able to answer the questions and I can get the perspective of younger people. I am also going to have my mom send the survey to the people that she works with so I can see how much people who are older than me know about poverty. I would seem to think that people who are older might have a better understanding of poverty than those who are younger. However, my survey will help me better see what people actually know and what they do not know or understand so that I can help inform them on things they may never have realized are going on right around them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment