Thursday, January 23, 2014

#1 Intro to Poverty

Hi my name is Loryn Gugliotta and this is my first blog! I decided to take Sociology this year to learn about a broad variety of topics and I'm excited to see what this class can offer me. In the future I plan on majoring in nursing so I think that this class will help me now as well as in the future. The topic I have chosen for this semester is poverty. I chose this topic because it is something that I feel I will be able to get a lot out of . I love to volunteer and have worked with organizations to help fight against poverty, so I am interested in learning more about it and how I can further help to try and prevent it. Hopefully I will be able to learn a lot more about poverty than I already know and ultimately be able to help many of the people who suffer from it with my new found knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment